I can assist in helping you manage your biggest digital asset – your website. By keeping your site up-to-date and reflecting your offline initiatives you’ll be taking greater advantage of the channel that many of your potential customers see first.
I also assist with ongoing improvements to help your website visitors navigate your site and suggest how to best optimise your site for best search engine visibility.
Depending on your requirements I customise a Website Management package to suit your needs.
Our Website Management program can assist with:
- Regular content updates
- Creation of Graphic elements for websites, eNewsletters and Social Media
- Liaise directly with your web developer to ensure your development requirements are met
- Optimised Copywriting
- Optimised, tagged and web friendly photo updates to a dedicated image gallery
- eNewsletter database creation
- eNewsletter creation, test and delivery
- SEO audit and improvements
- Mini websites for promotional opportunity
- Website analytics installation, monitoring, review and regular reporting
- Site usability and eCommerce sales funnel improvements
- Blog set up, content creation and distribution
- Keeping you abreast of digital changes likely to effect your business
- Improving website Usability and Functionality
- Building your online trust and authority
- Project Management of your website upgrades, improvements or new projects to ensure you’re developer delivers your project on time, in budget and as your expected
- Assisting you to understand the technical needs (and value) of your digital assets including hosting, domain management
My Website Management packages are designed with small – medium business in mind. Enterprises with the need for digital support but without the budget to invest in a team of digital professionals.
If you think this could be the solution your business needs then contact us today for a quick chat over a warm cuppa – my shout!